Royalt Revolt 2 - Us vs Them Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP5 - Why Choose this as our goal!

Go down

TOP5 - Why Choose this as our goal! Empty TOP5 - Why Choose this as our goal!

Post by Knight Gallant Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:32 pm

To: Us vs Them Alliance Members

Hi everyone,

My apologies for not having been in contact with everyone as much recently.
I have been very busy with work and real life

I am taking a few minutes of your time to say just how proud I am of what we have accomplished together. When my closest ally at the time (Noam Jais for those of you who remember him) first had the idea of trying to reach for the TOP10 in February I did not want to tell anyone lets they think we are crazy.

Pretty much every week since then we have improved as a team.
Thru thick and thin we are stuck together an prevailed.

After a lot of effort we finally entered the TOP10 in June.
It was a great challenge getting there helped us do better.

I’ve always loved JFK's moon speech: (https://youtu.be/kwFvJog2dMw) “We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win ... “

As we look at what is ahead, we see the largest and baddest teams in the game.
I also see team whose motivation is uneven and that have not seen a real fight in months.

Outside of SK:United Realms, Apocalypse, Roaring Lions, Vanguard Legion, and NATO we can pretty much beat every team out there. Well, we will get a chance to prove that in the coming weeks.

The goal is for UvT to enter the TOP5 before the end of July and to win some fight against TOP5 teams. To enter the TOP5, we need to have an average of 300k trophies or 5k per player.

Recruiting is becoming paramount. All new recruits must be above 4500 quickly. 5000 is better.
100% of players must be above 4500. my Gallant account will struggle with these minimus but it is for the best. I may not be joining the team during wars.

I am working hard to create strong ties with FQR and Burninator. No alliance can rely on it players 100% of the time. With the 4 alliances in our "family" we can try to have 3 fighting at anyone time and the 4th that provides support.

This is an exciting time for us all. I have the you share this positive feeling that I have and I am looking forward to working with you and reaching our next "moon".

Here is another one I like very much:

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

We cannot guarantee success. But we will try very hard to make it!!!!!!

Warm Regards,

Knight Gallant

Knight Gallant
Admin

https://usvsthem.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum